Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't appear to be accumulating hats as I win levels. I enjoy the pirate ship side game but it's frustrating to always lose because I am unable to collect hats.
Is it just me missing something or is it a problem? Lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You see a notification with my answer as was this answer helpful yes/no. Just tap/click on yes
Hello @Sweaty_penguin welcome to the Community
By playing and winning levels, you will collect pirate hats for another captain. The purpose of this feature is that you choose 4 other players who win levels for you and thus provide you with ammunition π€
It is therefore important to choose your crew carefully π
Learn more about Shipmates π here
Have a Sodalicious day βοΈ
How do I mark it? π€·ββοΈ
Youβre welcome @Sweaty_penguin π
If you found my answer helpful, please mark it. Other players with the same question can then find the answer faster.
Thank you!
I guess it was a " me thing". Not a surprise! Lol