Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don´t get the Daily Bonus - why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have Windows 10 Pro and using Edge Browser, and I have tried clearing cache and cookies, but I still don't get my daily bonus. I'm not sure I am clearing these correctly. Can you give me specific instructions?
That is great to hear @Anmerial 😊
If you found my answer helpful, please mark it. Then other players with the same question can find the answer faster.
Have a Sodalicious day 🤗
That worked! Thank you so much!
... and have a nice weekend
Hello @Anmerial welcome to Soda Community
Have you never had Daily Bonus, or don’t you currently have one?
Try to force the game. Clear your cache and cookies in your browser, then turn off your device for 15-30 seconds. Turn the power back on and log in again. You may not see the Daily Reward today, but it could help 🙂
*- Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*- Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data