Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I got an email today from king saying I had 100 gold bars waiting to be used but when I click on it nothing happens. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @wobberta
I'm sorry you received this email. Apparently this was an error, as the number of gold bars your game shows is the correct number.
Sorry for the confusion 😔
I’ll ask around @wobberta 🤗
I'm not sure i understand. I have, as you can see in the photo, only 2 gold bars and used 10 out of 12 that I had last week, I have never had as much as 100 gold bars... Where in the game would I have unused bars????
The only thing I didn't get to use were my boosters that I got from amazon games when I had to uninstall candy crush soda to get the bakery working again because nothing that was suggested solved it.
So I have no idea what the email is about. I play the normal candy crush too but if you look at the photo I sent it clearly refers to soda...
Hello @wobberta
This type of email usually means that you have gold bars in your game that you have unused.
Have you recently used your gold bars? It is possible that this has not yet been processed and that you will therefore receive an email as a reminder.
Do you play or have you played any other King games and that these games are referenced?