Shipmates crashing the game

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,304 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Game Freezing when Fish Used.

Comments

• MaineMom218
    MaineMom218 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes as soon as Shipmates started now the app closes continuously. I'm on level 4,246 and I haven't been able to play now for a few weeks. As soon as I open the app to play it crashes. I'm very frustrated. I've cleaned my phone, cleaned app cashe and un-installed and re-installed and still happening. PLEASE HELP!!

Also I noticed the crashing started when Shipmates started. The app would crash in the middle of playing and after crashing and I'd open the app again I would have a new level pin to play on Shipmates. So I thought it was forcing the app to close so I'd see the new notification that I could play Shipmates..but now the app is so much worse. Closing 4 times in under 10mins of trying to play the game is beyond frustrating.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @MaineMom218, I'm really sorry you have this issue! I split this into a new discussion, as I think it might not be related to the fish freezing issue where you first posted it.

I will investigate this and see if we can find the cause of the issue. Thank you for your patience!

• MaineMom218
    MaineMom218 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi i reached out to support. After 3 long days trying to fix the crashing I believe now the problem was from my mobile phone. I only have 2GB left and constantly have to clean it. I had a lightbulb moment haha and decided to try the app on my tablet. I'm happy to say no crashing issues!! So I'm back. Thank you four responding. Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?