Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
no longer visible - when winning two days ago nothing accumulated not making any further purchases until perhaps, know what's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Agreed, not to mention lollipop boosters I have not received is up over 100
I have not seen my golden bars status for two days! At level 11,749 and need those bars I should have been collecting. Thank you for any assistance.
ok ... not just me ... truly may be quitting this game soon ... the number of gold bars purchased over the past years is in thousands ... should maybe start saving $$$$
I do not get any golden bars never 0 bars why
I have lost progress and now it doesn’t show up at all. And you are correct, I had that four hours of additional play (which was never credited to me) and now it is gone.
Tech support is completely unhelpful.
perhaps I've worded wrong ... after winning games one can accumulate gold bars..this has not been happening until I was given 4 hours of additional play - it was through that "perk" something has changed with regard to the gold bars - some kind of glitch ... & it's not like have not experienced others in past...though maybe other members were experiencing this?
Welcome to Soda Community @lauracullen
It’s strange that you cannot see your gold bars 🤔
Let’s try troubleshooting first (maybe your game needs to reconnect to the servers):
provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Let me know if it helps 🙂