Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've finished several levels of the top tier of cakes & should have 5 qty lollipops 🍭 where are they??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @pastapots
No that’s not new. You never have whole Supersonic Lolly’s like 🍭
You do receive whole striped lollipop hammer and regular lollipop hammer.
🤗
Is that new? I was coming on he is for the same issue. I remember baking in the top tears of the cake and getting actual lollipops not pieces
Nice
Welcome to Soda Community @BethRazawich
In the Bake a Cake you win pieces of the Supersonic Lolly in all cakes. And 4 or 5 pieces (sorry, I don’t remember exactly) together form 1 Supersonic Lolly 🙂
So you don’t win 5 Supersonic Lollipops but 5 pieces.