Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not get receive all my gold bars from the piggy bank. It said that if I bought it I would get 100 gold bars did not receive it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine just doesn’t give me any ahen I finish a race and wiped out what i had. Rebooting doesn’t help 🤔
Don't know
Why does Candy Crush Soda seem to knock me out of the level? I have been on Level 3577 for 3 days.
Any instructions for this level. Thank you in advance.