maggie1953
maggie1953 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why don't I getting the daily booster?

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @maggie1953 and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please

Please check for Soda app updates and try rebooting the app and playing any level 3-4 times.

Addionally check all troubleshooting steps:

• Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know if you do have it because you can't log out and log in to your account. You can't contact King Player Support from your app too.

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

• maggie1953
    Answer ✓
    Options

Samsung A8. Model SM=X200

I will try doing the things you suggest. When I started playing I never got the boosters. Now I'm not getting Kimmey.

• maggie1953
    Options

I tried the things you suggested but I still just start playing with no Dailey booster. Plus I'm not getting the cake or Kimmel. It's very hard to win without boosters. Like I said before I love this game but I'm getting very discouraged. I see my husband's game and it's so much fun.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @maggie1953

Thanks for checking

In case I need to ask community manager's opinion on this, please provide the following infos:

1. Do you see any error messages displayed on Soda app?
    2. Does your device have at least 2 GB?
    3. What's the current version of Soda app installed in your device? to find this info, visit: device settings - apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - scroll down the page to read number of app version
    4. What's the current version of your device software (what is the latest Android version you have)? to find this info, visit: device settings - about phone - software information - read Android version number
    5. What is your game ID number? To find this info on your Soda app, read this guide HERE.
    6. Would you share a screenshot of your game map to better understand what's going on?

thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?