Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why are lives needed😡😡🤬
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @tk10
Are you serious about not knowing why you need lives?
How about being able to continue the game…
I hear you but some levels are to hard and well it's just to boring to wait some of us have nothing to do😴😴
Okay @tk10
But when you play Soda, you know that you have 5 lives to play and then have to wait for lives to be replenished or ask for lives from friends/teammates 😉
I hope you have a Sodalicious day 🤗
well the continuing part is easy#have you ever heard of a never ending game like subway runner even when you lose you start where you ended that is why I asked 👩🚒