Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I believe that it is very important for us to send different types of massages not only friend or live requests there must be a typing corner where we can even talk to friends about all other things👨💻
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This new update sucks. So friends can’t send lives but you want me to purchase them. Why?????? Please let me know as I will not pay in order to play. This is just pure greediness after I as well as others already purchase but you want more. Why????????