What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• susbus
    susbus Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Strange… the best thing they can do to not get this kind of comments is to take back the old way to get life from friends 🤷‍♀️

• samjanex
    samjanex Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

My friend has sent me lives and I can't retrieve them, this isn't the first time this has happened. It's very frustrating and annoying 😒 why is this happening when I am without any lives and she has only just sent them? Please can we get this sorted its beyond a joke now.

Thank you

A very frustrated and annoyed long time player 😤

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @samjanex and welcome to Soda community!🙂

Soda Studio released bug fixes related to lives system in this week update.

Please check for Soda app updates, restart device and play a few levels and see if it helps

If you still experience this issue, in order to investigate it, the Studio really would like to know:

• Soda app version currently installed
    • what time the request was granted
    • make and model of your device
    • player ID number. Here's how to find it on Soda app

Thanks

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

To this day I have not received lives or boosters or any requests from friends. This is really annoying

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Even though the way I play means I don't really have to worry much about lives, I notice that most of my friends aren't playing as much. That means it's more difficult for me to win Shipmates and get boosters.

It's a shame. This didn't have to happen.

It's sucking the enjoyment out of the game.

• ShirleySparkes
    ShirleySparkes Posts: 25 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2023
    Options

I haven't logged in for a while as the new update, where you could only ask for 1 life and only if your lives weren't full, was rolled our. Ruined the game. I logged in today to check and mine is back to the good old way it used to be. Almost. I can ask fb friends and send to them but still can't ask in team for lives though others can. Is this a permanent rollback?? I hope so.

• ShirleySparkes
    ShirleySparkes Posts: 25 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2023
    Options

No, it's the old, better way at login but reverts to the new update after you start to play. Meaning I asked fb friends for lives I'm not receiving and sent them lives they won't receive. I think. King you really messed this game up.

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Well, that's why you should spend some days going around the activities first so as to gather some boosters, instead of only paying real money to go cheated.

• Jesster1
    Jesster1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

This update stinks. I don't get any lives or boosters yet have given hundreds of both. Update team is subpar at best. Whoever is their boss should be ashamed of themselves.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?