Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been unable to play this feature for nearly 2 weeks. Not sure why as I've never had this problem before. Any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it was available to me and then I couldn't play anymore.
Hello again @RockyRaccoon
The bakery is open, I just checked my game! 😁
Hello @RockyRaccoon
As far as I know, no one has Bake a Cake right now, judging by player reactions. It is possible that the Game Studio has (temporarily) postponed/paused this. We haven't received an update yet.