Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I haven't been able to open the game in 2 days on my PC. I can open and play on my phone, but I rarely use the phone, I'd rather play on the PC. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
well, first of all you can't log out if the game won't load. I did delete the cache, turned off my laptop but still no luck. it's working fine on my phone, just not on my pc . I can reset , but i'll lose all my boosters.
Try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly
Went to the guide . Clicked on MS Windows 10 app, and this message appears:
upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. retried and the latest reset reason: connection failure
so now what?
Welcome to Soda Community @evenshorter
Sorry to hear this 😕 Please visit a guide here
Hope this helps.