Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda is not loading on FB. It says I am experiencing an error. I have this issue with both Chrome and Edge. This has been going on for about a month. The mobile app is working great. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Paulouize
I am sorry to hear this! Is your browser up to date? You may check out this site.
Chrome and Edge are browsers King recommends, but you could also try Mozilla Firefox.
If it still doesn't work, can you tell me your game ID? How to find your game ID on Facebook site click here.