Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why cant I find or play candy crush or candy crush soda on facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any updates?? As on how soon we can see candy crush on facebook again? It has totally disappeared from my facebook. I live in New Mexico.
Hello everyone. There is a Facebook issue and all King games have vanished.
They are aware of it and are working on getting them all back asap. We don’t know how long it will take, sorry.
Candy Crush logged me out of FB but gave me the opportunity to sign in with my Apple ID… I’m not sure why it isn’t connected to FB anymore
All mine have gone from FB too
Are these comments of Candy Crush Soda on Facebook disappearing only today? I was playing it moments aga. I stopped for a moment then now it is gone on Facebook.
What should we do then
Welcome to Soda Community
We’ve already reported it, It looks like more games have disappeared from Facebook 😕