Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
A few days ago I reinstalled candy crush and linked it to my old facebook account. The problem is that since I've been playing the daily calendar hasn't appeared once when I entered the game. What could I do? Iām from Peru
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community @mhaxxie
Is your question about Candy Crush Soda Saga or do you play Candy Crush Saga?
We have different forums per game and if I know which game your question is about I can possibly make sure that your question is in the right game area š
Please let me know by posting a comment below š¤
Hello again @mhaxxie
Do you have the latest game version? Try to force close the game. Clear your cache (not data!!!) and cookies in your browser, then turn off your device for 15-30 seconds. Turn the power back on and log in again. You may not see the daily bonus today, but it could help to bring back the streak as long as you're logged in within the 24-hour log period for your time zone.
Hope this helps.
Candy Crush Soda !