Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm not getting my boosters when I claim them. Its happened twice. And they are not expired.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @petgirl
I am sorry to hear this!
Which feature is not giving you your claimed boosters? Shipmates, 4 in a Row, Rescue Buddies, Batula etc?
Did you try to force close the game, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device? Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.