Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Anyone else having trouble getting Help on the team? I am receiving many messages asking me to send help, but I don't know why I don't receive help back. As it happened about a month ago. Does anyone know what happens?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @dinorahcruz64
Do you have Social Hub?
In Social Hub you can request lives and boosters. If your team members also have Social Hub, you can share a link so that you see each other as friends in Social Hub. You can find info about the new friendship system: