Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 12115. How long do I have to wait for other levels? If this is the last one what do I play because I enjoyed this game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Meanwhile, waiting for new levels, you could play the rewards pass or 4 in a Row by replaying levels and win gold or boosters doing it 😉
Welcome to Soda Community @Wheely
Congratulations on your progress 👏🏻! New levels will be released every Friday 🙂
You can check the latest level here