Impossible to connect

Options
birdbird
birdbird Posts: 7 Level 2

I can’t load my activities. The game is not connected, I receive notifications but when I open the app on my tablet android a message ask me to try later because of no internet connection but I really haven’t connection issues. I have try everything on help center but nothing. Please help me.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @birdbird and welcome to Soda community!

Do you see this error message on profile settings of your Soda app?

Thanks

• birdbird
    birdbird Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Dear Pitty,

yes, that’s the message I receive.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the reply @birdbird

Currently there's a connection problem for players located in Yemen which can't be solved by players and the Studio are looking into it

If you don't reside in Yemen and you already tried these steps recommended by the Studio but nothing works:

1. Make sure the game is up to date with the latest version.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Clear cache.

Then I'm afraid the only effective solution is to reinstall Soda app 😔

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?