Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For over a day now I have nothing in social. No requests for help, I usually get more than a hundred a day. I cannot request lives or rewards. please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Social has disappeared from my screen ? I have over 4000 points to use ? No requests for boosters nothing?
I lost 11,000 points and had lives and boosters to collect. You talk about "force close" and update but dont explain how to do that. I play on PC
what does "force close " mean ?
As far as we know, no sorry. But you can ask and send lives again like it was before the new friendship system:
Click on the heart, click on get lives/help
Also, you can send a life to a friend in Social Hub.
Click on your friendβs avatar and click on send
Boosters can be won in various features such as 4 in a Row, Shipmates etc and you can also win them in Soda Community contests π here π€
Okay , thanks , so the 4000 tickets I had canβt be used ?
Hi @VBH2022 the new friendship system where you can ask and send lives and boosters has been removed due to various issues and feedback from players. You can find more info here.
Hi , the icon is still there but no requests no option to ask for boosters nothing ? Iβve restarted my iPad to no avail etc .
You're welcome! π
Thanks for the explanation! π
Hello @VBH2022
The Social Hub is still there in the game. If you are missing the icon, please force close the game app. Check for game and device updates, restart your device and log in the game. Replay some levels and you should see Social Hub again. π
Hi @dtruisi
The Friendship System has gone back to its previous way.
You can no longer request boosters but you can request life from your Friends and Team not through Social-Hub but in the icon for Lives and Team.