Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Amy suggestions on how to pass level 4375, I'm stuck!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks 😊, I finally got past the level but I had to use a couple of boosters. I'd still love some tips on how to complete the level without boosters...
Hi I will move you over to soda where your moderators can give you some level tips 💓
@Pitty_Kitty @Yosca
Yes, Soda Saga
what game? You mean candy crush saga?
Hi can you please tell me what game you are playing 💓