Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally paid over 800,000 won for 3,300 won. Can I request a refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @LEEEUNSEON
I am sorry to hear that you have made an accidental purchase!! I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this below link to request for a refund. Community does not deal with the Purchase issues because the query includes your personal details!
If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:
- Tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on “My Purchases“
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here is how to find