New release

Options
birdbird
birdbird Posts: 7 Level 2

When a new update of candy crush soda will be release?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @birdbird and welcome to Soda community!

Do you mean update of Soda app which we periodically download from app stores?

• birdbird
    birdbird Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Yes i home that with the next update I Willemstad ve vale ti play again. Since the last update of August I am not connected anche I can play only offline. I have tried all tips to solve the connection problem but the game doesn’t work properly.

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @birdbird

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you try to reinstall the app as a last resort?

Reinstalling the app helps in case it got damaged but unfortunately reinstalling the app also deletes boosters because these items saved only on device local storage. Progress can be deleted too if you haven't been using an account to save your progress.

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

• How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?