Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where's 4 in a row? It has dissapeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Lellu2022
It is possible that a feature, such as 4 in a Row, is temporarily unavailable in the game. You can try to force close the app, reboot the device and log back in. Then replay some levels.
I tried it but there is no 4 in a Row in my game either. Letβs hope is temporary π€
Edit, I just checked again and my 4 in a Row is back @Lellu2022 π
Is there a way to opt out of 4 in a Row? Sometimes, I am the only one playing. Other times, I don't want to play & would rather opt out so another player can take my place. Thanks.
mine has disappeared also
Linda