My social is not working. This is what I get.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hello @kneesha and welcome to Soda community!

That's how Social Hub should look like now. 🙂

Previous lives system has been brought back (more infos here) so now we don't get help from Social Hub icon any more but from Lives icon/"get help". this also means we can't exchange boosters in Social Hub icon anymore.

How the system of lives works:

• We can ask for/send lives to our friends and teammates: tap on Lives (Red Heart) icon and visit "get help" section. Here we can ask for lives to many friends at once and also grant many lives requests at once
    • We can ask for/send lives to teammates: tap on Teams icon and tap on "ask" button and grant your teammates' requests in chat
    • We can also send lives to friends individually: visit friends list in Social Hub, tap on friend's avatar picture and tap on "send"

You should still be able to receive notifications in Social Hub if players send you friend requests and Rescue Buddies invites 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

You're most welcome

If you found my answer helpful, please consider to mark it as helpful as well 🤗

It'd be very much appreciated as other players with a similar issue will find it easily

thank you and happy crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?