Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why aren’t there any new levels past 12,252? I’m going to lose my top position in the weekly competition simply because I’m unable to proceed! When are the new levels coming out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well that’s just great. I had my first chance at winning the weekly contest 3 weeks in a row to get the “big prize” and now I’m stuck because there are no new levels for me to play. So unfair.
Welcome to Soda Community @lisasantoro
Congratulations on your progress! 🥳
New levels will be released every Friday 🙂