Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm not able to get back where I was in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Hustla2012 @dorothy1020
I am sorry to hear this! Have you saved your progress using a King or Facebook account? Are you able to log into your account?
Go to your profile and try to log out. Then check for game and device updates, restart your device and log back in. Replay some levels.
If you still cannot see your progress, please contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress. Open the game app, click on the blue gear, click on question mark, click on my game progress, click on the progress I’ve made isn’t showing..
Hope this helps 🙂
All my progress went away about a week ago I’m not included in and games what happened