Profile picture

Mimi305
Mimi305 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello how can I change my profile picture back to the same one I have for my Facebook?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mimi305 and welcome to Soda community!

If you log in to Facebook account to save your game progress, the game will pick your profile picture from your Facebook account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Facebook profile settings and not the game profile settings.

If you log in to King account, the game will pick the avatar picture from your King account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through profile settings of the game. Tap on the camera icon visible on your avatar picture and upload your own picture. More infos here

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mimi305 and welcome to Soda community!

If you log in to Facebook account to save your game progress, the game will pick your profile picture from your Facebook account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Facebook profile settings and not the game profile settings.

If you log in to King account, the game will pick the avatar picture from your King account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through profile settings of the game. Tap on the camera icon visible on your avatar picture and upload your own picture. More infos here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?