Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello everyone on the Soda forum!
I had completed this game 200 days ago, this was a much faster duration for how long I have still been playing and continuing and enjoying this sodacious game! 😁🤗
Here is my screenshot of the day below. 👇️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh Yeah! We will celebrate your birthday on next month! 🎉🎂😄
Also thanks again! 🤗
You are welcome, my dear! It's great that you've been playing Candy Crush Friends Saga for almost a year, that's really impressive! 😁🤗 Even though my birthday is coming up, it's also on the 10th next month, what a coincidence, right? 😅
Wow! Divine and Congratulations! Thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Soda Saga 200 days! @JONH10 🎉2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄
And I am still playing Candy Crush Friends Saga eleven months and one week right now! Then I will also sharing and posting my one anniversary of playing Candy Crush Friends Saga on 15th October 2023 since I was started playing CCFS on 15th October 2022. 😄
And I am also still playing Diamond Diaries Saga five years two months and two weeks right now since I was started playing DiDS on 7th July 2018. 😄