Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every single time this 3D tap match ad plays it freezes and I am never able to get my boosters. This has been happening for the last 4 days. I’m at the point where I will stop playing soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @janet927
I am sorry to hear this! Please contact Player Support to report the ad glitch. If you play on mobile device or Soda app, you can contact them directly from your device:
If you don’t play on Soda app you can use this link HERE
Hope this helps 🙂
Ask them