Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not able to finish levels because my ads are freezing (screen turns black) so I cannot get my extra bonus moves. So frustrating!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
En mi juego ya no me aparecen anuncios para ganar movimiento o al inicio de cada nivel para ganar Boostersđ
I watch the adverts, when all three are watched, I click on play to go to level with extra boosters and lives and it just sits there, so I have to close the game and start again. This can happen several times into 1 hour, it gets tedious and frustrating,do keep on top of cache clearing, plus I loose the boosters and lives when I shut down,
Welcome to Soda Community @Lisar514
We are sorry to hear this, the Studio is aware of this problem and we hope it'll be fixed soon.
You can report the ads if you wish. If you play on mobile device or Soda app, you can contact them directly from your device:
If you donât play on Soda app you can use this link HERE