Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Luv the redesigned cake in Candy Crush Soda! Kudos to the team!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should contact Support.
It’s been almost a month and I still can’t bake a cake !! I’m about ready to delete this game .
Not sure. It works for me. Did you loose your hat?
Why is it not giving the option to "bake a cake" now? Been waiting for 2 weeks!!!
Thank you for your feedback @Sheila_Rising
I’ll forward it to the Studio 🤗