Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For the last 3 weeks I have not been able to see either the old or the new version of the bakery even though I can see members on my team are playing and able to read the benefits. That's not fair and I want my three weeks worth of prizes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @CandiBar
I am sorry you don’t have the Bake a Cake, but your team mates do 😕
I don't know why you can't bake the cake. You might try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data