Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The Bakery does not open anymore or stop working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again. You can check for game updates in your App Store 🙂
I can’t find any link to upgrade, can u you guide pls
Hello @ummulbanin Make sure you have the latest game update. Click on the link below to read the update:
Bake a Cake shows as coming soon
It shows how usually when bakery closes till next time, same msg same pic
Thank you but it seems all are baking in the group as msgs come someone has baked etc but I can’t access
No it says bakery will open soon but I can see msgs people have baked and I only get grip points
Hello @ummulbanin and @shebatru
I am sorry to hear this. Do you see an error like this?
If yes, can you tell us what kind of device do you play the game on? Make and model please. What is your Game ID, 👉 here is how to find
Hello @ummulbanin and @shebatru 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I will give a shout out to our Soda Community Moderators @Pitty_Kitty and @Yosca to give you more details about the issue with Bake a Cake feature.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the weekend🍫
Bakery is not working
It doesn’t work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play Candy Crush Soda ?