Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Bakery never shows up anymore. I play every single day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @canines2
Do you have the latest game update, version 1.253.1?
Do you have at least 2GB free memory storage?
What kind of device do you play the game on? Make and model please.
This has been going on for weeks, I cannot get the bakery, but, my team is playing. I can see the comments and they are moving on with the levels.
Welcome to Soda Community @canines2
I am sorry about this 😕. Bake a Cake is a feature in Soda that's not available for all players at all times. Sometimes the bakery will be closed to make room for other features. This is not an error and you'll surely see Bake a Cake back in your game soon. Just make sure you have the latest update 🙂