Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I get the pumpkins I earned?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great to hear @Deesgames333 π
Thank you so much. I closed the game out and when I opened it back up, it did the intro for kimmys fishing and it started giving them to me.
Welcome to Soda Community @Deesgames333
Iβm sorry about this π. You passed new levels, right? If itβs not counting, please try to force close the game, check for updates and log into the game. Then play a few levels. If you switch devices, you will have to play 1 or 2 levels before the candies (in this case pumpkins) are counted.