Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The bakery has closed, it's been several weeks now. What should I do? In addition. the four in row activity has dissapeared, how can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Know058
Sorry about this. Do you have the latest game update, version 1.253.1?
This is the latest info from the Game Studio:
🎂 Why do I not have any Bake a Cake/The bakery shows as “Coming Soon”?
We try to keep our events balanced, manageable, and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. Chances are that you'll have another event in your game when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun!