Boosters

Options
leahr
leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Candy Crush Soda Saga

Now all my boosters I had saved are all completely gone, and other features are missing now too. Game keeps freezing, nothing is saving, bakery still won't open. I've been playing this game for so long but sadly I think I'm going to delete it, been nothing but problems and is just so annoying!

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @leahr

Sorry to hear this. You may need to close your game a few times, log in, and replay a few levels; so your game can reconnect to the servers.

Please check if you have the latest game version 1.253.1 and try the troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->Β not dataΒ Β that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?