Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do the ads not work properly as when I watch them don’t get the rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Daisy_999
I am sorry you have a problem with ads.
When viewing the ads, make sure that you don't close the ad before it ends as it may cause problems like freeze, black screen, etc.
Also check if your Internet connectivity is stable and check if the game needs to be updated.
You can report the ads, just click on 👉 this link. Select topic Advert issues, subtopic I didn’t receive my reward for watching an advert.