Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am over level 6000 how do I keep my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @mindyrara
I'm not sure I understand you correctly.
Have you saved your game using a King account (email + password) or Facebook account? The Community account is not the same as your game account. So if you log in to your saved game account, you will be back at your levels.
Or did you not save your game, then create an account and now you can no longer find your progress?
Let me know 🙂