Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why have my bonuses chances stopped. I’ve cleared my cache’s and restarted. Still nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get the ads. I watch the ads. I do not get the extra moves or rewards.
Hello again @LizzieB10
I am sorry to know that the ads have stopped appearing in your game!
These Ads is a feature which is still in testing. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months and some players have it for years. We do not know which group we fall into. Until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature.
Make sure you have the latest updates for your game and device and hopefully you will see this feature again 🤗
The added bonus we get after you’ve ran out of moves. You watch a video and get extra moves.
Welcome to Soda Community @LizzieB10
I’m not sure what bonuses you mean? 🤔 Can you elaborate a bit more?