Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is this game always coming soon? It isn't always closed. I can see others building but no matter which team I choose, it's closed. It has been weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Lori43
I am so sorry about this 😕 Did you check for the latest updates? Do you see "Coming soon" ? It isn't a glitch or an error. The 'Coming Soon' sign means that the feature is not currently available, this can be either due to it taking a break in your game or that your team has already finished baking the cake.
You can read more here
Delete