simplyP Posts: 11,808 Level 5
    Options

maybe your friend's team is full 🤔

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,798 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @jeannekesmidts

Do you have the Teams icon?

There is room for 12 players in a team. If there is a spot available in your friends' team, you can search by their name or team code. The team code can only be provided by someone from the team. (member or admin) The team admin must then accept you as a member.

How yo search:

1 Open team icon

2 Click on team

3 Click on the gear

4 Click on Search (looking for another team)

5 Type team code or team name

Note: your friend can find the team code:

Follow steps 1, 2, 3 and find the team code (see my screenshot step 4)

4 red arrow at the bottom

• jeannekesmidts
    jeannekesmidts Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I dont have or find a team icon on the game

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,798 Soda Moderator
    Options

Sorry to hear you don’t have the Team icon @jeannekesmidts 😕

You can only join a team if you have this feature in your game. You can try troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If Teams is still not available in your game, all you can do is make sure you have the latest game and device updates, and hopefully Teams will be available in your game at some point.

• jeannekesmidts
    jeannekesmidts Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Still the same problem , i was with a team and aftherthe game didnt work a couple houres and it started again my teammates was disapeard ..... I WANT THEM BACK...😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?