Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It is no longer any fun to play and if this format continues, I will no longer play this part of the
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Takes a few days for them to post a new cake
WHT does mine keep saying Bakwey Opwns Soon????
I do not like the way the cake is built. I do not like the way I donβt have a choice of which step I want to play the people in my group donβt like it either.
Hello @casmi56
I am sorry you don't like the updated Bake a Cake. What is it that you are not happy with? We can forward your feedback π