Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi soda team I ben play candy crush for a long time, and I like the game. But can you guys bring back sweet escape that was one of the best parts to play in candy crush soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @buymy123
Sweet Escape was only available in Bonus levels. At this time we have no information as to whether Sweet Escape will return.
I'd like to forward your feedback, so could you tell me a little more about why you thought this was the best part in Soda?
Hi soda team I like sweet escape because it is the Most colorful level there is and when the box appear you are able to see it light up and I like how you tried to save the bear from beginning to the end oh I can't forget the wonder ball that you received at the end this is why I like sweet escape because it is very different and fun.