Don't make purchases or you'll lose all your bonuses! 🙅🏼‍♂️🥺🤦🏼‍♂️

Options
DaddyCool007
DaddyCool007 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited November 2023 in Discussions

Hello my Sodalicious friends!

I recently made a discovery I would like to share with you all to hopefully help you continue to enjoy the game as I used to!!

I absolutely love Candy Crush Soda Saga … it is/was definitely my favourite Candy Crush game … I’m almost at level 9000 … yet recently it has been spoilt by the loss of alll boosters … and let me explain why!!!

I have been playing Soda Saga for around 5 years now and from day 1 (DAY ONE) one of my favourite things about this game was the amount of bonuses given … the chance to watch a video before every level for a bonus item … the chance to watch a video after every level for five extra moves and a colour bomb … the amount of chances to watch videos and receive bonuses was epic … and I loved it!!

Yet 4 weeks ago I made my first in-game purchase … I’d been stuck on a level for a couple of weeks so I bit the bullet and bought some boosters … worst thing I ever did!

Since then all my options to watch any videos for extra lives and boosters has stopped … literally the same day … so I contacted the Candy Crush help centre and explained what had happened … their excuse … I mean response was this …

“I understand it can seem strange to see something that you have enjoyed to be gone, but rest assured I am here to help! 😄️

Rest assured it is expected for some events and features to change and even become temporarily unavailable, so there’s nothing to worry about.

Please note that special events like these are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.

However, events and features in our games can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss.

Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:

01- Play a few levels.

02- Close the app and restart your device.

03- Check that you have a stable connection.

If these won't help it means the feature isn't available right now, yet it's great to know your appreciation for this feature though, and I will pass your feedback on to our Designers back at the Studio. In the meantime, be sure to keep your app updated, and you’ll have loads of adventures ahead!”

So despite playing for 5 years and having the ability to watch videos and receive these bonuses every day in that time, in their response they have decided to totally disregarded me explaining that this ability has only stopped since I made my first in-game purchase and have just come up with excuse after lame excuse instead!!

So in conclusion … if you enjoy the ability to watch videos and receive extra lives and free bonuses for doing so … then please … pleeeaassseee … don’t make any in-game purchases otherwise you will lose this option FOREVER … and nomatter how many levels you play … nomatter how many times you close the app and restart your device … nomatter how many times you check you have a stable connection … you will never ever have this facility back …and will be expected to spend more and more money chasing the enjoyment you once had!!!

Take care my super cool Candy Crushing crew

Peace out 😎⭐️✌🏼

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?