Connection issue

Options
SRMVVCB
SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi!

I have posted this in the discussion section and the problem is still not resolved.

I have not been able to collect any bonuses except the daily bonus for about a week. 4 in a row, shipwreck and all other bonus says oh we can’t deliver right now we will try again when you’re connected.

I have cleared my cache history, turned off my phone, disconnected from WiFi and nothing. I have tried at multiple locations not just at home and I just keep getting error messages!

this is extremely frustrating. I am only able to play my 5 lives then I have to wait for the timer to restore lives. I am not able to buy more lives or receive any from my team!

Please help! This is my favorite game!!

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

If nothing works then I'm afraid the only effective solution is to reinstall Soda app πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device).

Reinstalling the app can also delete recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Answers

• arlene_berman
    arlene_berman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m getting same error. I guess it may be time to hang it up. I tried all of the suggestions as well and still get the same error as you did

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @SRMVVCB @arlene_berman and welcome to Soda community!

Thanks for providing many details to help us understand the situation πŸ™‚

what is the make and model of your device?

are you able to log out (provided you have an account to save progress) , log back in and pay a few levels?

Do you see this red error message "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" when you visit profile section of Soda app?

thanks

• SRMVVCB
    Options

Hi Pitty_Kitty

I am playing on an iPhone 13 and yes I do get that red error when I try to log in with my email.

thanks

• SRMVVCB
    Options

Hi Pitty_Kitty

I am playing on an iPhone 13 and yes I do get that red error message when I try to login with my email.

Thanks for any help you can give!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Thanks for confirming @SRMVVCB

If you see "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" , I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me 1 out of the 2 times it happened to me

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

Additionally you could check for Soda app updates - clear cache and try these steps from Help Center article:

What can I do when I lose connection in the game?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer βœ“
    Options

If nothing works then I'm afraid the only effective solution is to reinstall Soda app πŸ˜”

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device).

Reinstalling the app can also delete recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

• SRMVVCB
    Options

Hi Pitty_Kitty

It worked!!! I had to uninstall the app but once I reinstalled everything was back!!πŸŽ‰

I did lose a few levels but all the boosters I won and my bars were all there! The only think I won’t know until tomorrow is the daily bonus but everything else is good!!

Thanks so much!!πŸ‘πŸ€©

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

I'm happy to hear that @SRMVVCB πŸ™‚

Happy playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?