Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i need help getting my game updated and getting my cake a bake game.
I lost my friends cant see there faces I need help my email is tamieflowe46@gmail.com.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes you have to start a new game. Delete app and play level 1 with new email.
Those events come and go as they please. That is how the studio does things. With new identity, it may unlock those events. Or just keep playing, updating the app, and hope someday those events return. Good luck.
I'm still not getting in my bake a not getting no boosters at all and not getting the card game that you make a match or the race game please help me Thanks.
Please help me get my game back right please missing out on a lot I did everything you askme too do nothing working.