Rescue Buddies

Options
leia47
leia47 Posts: 2 Newbie

The reason I like rescue buddies is because you are working together to rescue the gummy bear. It is an option and I am asked before if I would like to play. So I imagine it is the same for my buddy that gets chosen. The problem is the last 2 times I have been paired with the same person and they crush levels and get 10 stars and then they are gone and never come back. Why? I guess I won't play Rescue Buddies anymore because I do all of the work and I feel taken advantage of. The first time I thought it was just a person got busy and forgot. But now I feel like I am supposed to rescue and they get a free prize. Does anyone else deal with this?

Comments

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,021 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @leia47!

Honestly, I agree with what you said, in this curiosity of crushing levels and collecting possible stars to activate the cannon and after rescuing the Gummy Bear, then in that moment of finally rescuing the Gummy Bear, he offers us a Wonderball (which in this case it would be random booster prizes) and even the other player who did not contribute anything also receives the prize along with you. So there are literally no options for that, @leia47.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,379 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @leia47

I can understand you well and I share your opinion. Personally, I don't think it's fair that a player who barely participates in such an event receives the same prize as a player who has done everything else. To be honest, I sometimes stopped playing until the time expired πŸ™ƒ, so that neither I nor the other player received a prize.

I will be happy to forward your feedback.

• leia47
    leia47 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much for your insight. Right after I posted my original message, suddenly I was invited to a rescue buddy game. This one had a prize for the person completing the most and a lesser prize for the other person. I was very pleased to see this. Unfortunately, it reverted back to the original way the next time and is that way now. King, com does not understand that this loses them money. I completed all of the rescue buddy except for 14 stars on the last one. The other person has not completed any of it. I will NOT earn any more stars for this and once again afford a player a free ride. So that will be 2 days and 4 hours that I won't play or spend money. It is infuriating to me that the games seem always to favor the people who don't do any of the work. If the buddy I am playing with is not willing to earn 27 stars to receive a prize, then they are going to be surprised that this time I'm not earning it for them. That is why I stopped doing 4 in a row. Because players pick one and never do it and block us from completing a row. It is not fun to realize that you are paired with a person that is not interested in helping. Anyway thank you for your reply. Best to you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?